Saturday, March 10, 2012

Intros

Hello Theatre world,


Welcome to my dramaturgy blog. My name is Amber Cummings and I am a student at Utah Valley University.  I am double major, Theatre- Performance and Behavioral Science- Psychology. In my studies I also dabble in: script writing, TYA, and a new passion of mine Dramaturgy.


I am very excited to share my journey into dramaturgy. This semester I start with our school's first every dramaturgy class, In the summer my blog will split into two blogs: this blog and the show blog I will be working on for Androcles and the Lion adapted by Aurdan Harris.




I would like to start up a professional network so I have made a professional facebook page, I would love to have you friend me.


http://www.facebook.com/amateurstudent  

No comments:

Post a Comment